The tax assessor for Norwalk discovers, lists, and values all taxable and exempt property in the City of Norwalk.
Property record cards, public access terminals, tax maps reflecting property boundaries, the living summary index, the city's street index, and Norwalk's sales indices are all available for public access.
Self-made copies cost $0.50 or $1.00 per page. Staff-made copies and requests for fax services cost $1 per page. The aforementioned indices are also available for purchase. This office will also provide custom-made computer files for the cost to fulfill the request.
The following resources are available through the tax assessor's office:
- Lookup My Real Estate Parcel Information
- Schedule an Appeal for my RE, BUSINESS PP 2016 G.L.or 15 Suppl. MV.
- 2014 GRAND LIST COMPLETED - PRESS RELEASE
- 2013 GRAND LIST COMPLETED - PRESS RELEASE
- 2013 REAL PROPERTY REVALUATION BEGINS - PRESS RELEASE
- Calculate 2013 Revaluation Tax Impact
- Assessment Appeals Handbook
- 2016 GL Business Personal Property Declaration - Blank