- Q & A on Tax Information
- “Where Your Tax Dollar Goes” - FYE 2017
- Tax Collector's Legal Notice, January 2017
- Tax Payment Information Policy
- The E Tax Bill look up online is now available.
- Important notice about your motor vehicle tax bills - December 2016
|Front Row: Cindy Mazzone; Levetta Brantley; Jeanette Cerrato; Al Palumbo Jr.
Back Row: Lisa Biagiarelli; Cathy Petrini ; Cynthia Haith; Liliana Haas
Click for Tax Sale List
Notice Subsequent To Tax Sale - August 17, 2016
- Notice of Sale of Land for Taxes - (May 9, 2016)
- Notice of Sale of Land for Taxes - (May 14, 2016)
- Notice of Sale of Land for Taxes - (June 9, 2016)
- Tax Collector's Constructive Notice (June 9, 2016)
- Tax Sale Bidder Registration Denied to Certain City Employees
- Notice of Sale of Land for Taxes - (June 21, 2016)
- Constructive Notice (June 21, 2016)
- Minimum Bid List
- Adjourned / Rescheduled Tax Sale Notice : July 27 2016 at 3 pm
Office Hours : Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. We do not close for lunch.
Location: Room 105, on the first floor (ground level) of Norwalk City Hall.
Mailing address: Tax Collector, 125 East Avenue Room 105, Norwalk, CT 06851
Tel: (203) 854 - 7731 Facsimile: (203) 854 - 7770
Responsibilities: The tax collector's office is responsible for the billing and collection of property taxes and other charges that comprise approximately 90% of the city's operating revenue. The office operates under the authority of the Connecticut General Statutes.
Taxes and charges collected include:
- Real estate taxes
- Motor vehicle taxes
- Business personal property taxes
- Sewer use fees
- Sewer assessment fees, IPP fees, and other city charges