- Q & A on Tax Information
- “Where Your Tax Dollar Goes” - FYE 2018
- Tax Collector's Legal Notice, July 2017
- Tax Payment Information Policy
- The E Tax Bill look up online is now available.
- Important notice about your motor vehicle tax bills
|Front Row: Cindy Mazzone; Levetta Brantley; Jeanette Cerrato; Al Palumbo Jr.
Back Row: Lisa Biagiarelli; Cathy Petrini ; Cynthia Haith; Liliana Haas
Office Hours : Monday through Friday, 8:30 am - 4:30 pm. We do not close for lunch.
Location: Room 105, on the first floor (ground level) of Norwalk City Hall.
Mailing address: Tax Collector, 125 East Avenue Room 105, Norwalk, CT 06851
Tel: (203) 854 - 7731 Facsimile: (203) 854 - 7770
Responsibilities: The tax collector's office is responsible for the billing and collection of property taxes and other charges that comprise approximately 90% of the city's operating revenue. The office operates under the authority of the Connecticut General Statutes.
Taxes and charges collected include:
- Real estate taxes
- Motor vehicle taxes
- Business personal property taxes
- Sewer use fees
- Sewer assessment fees, IPP fees, and other city charges