Recreation & Parks
RECREATION AND PARKS OFFICE WILL NO LONGER ACCEPT CASH
The Recreation Division provides a wide range of active and passive recreational programs for the citizens of Norwalk. Some of these services include:
- A summer youth playground program
- Individual and team athletic programs, including sports camps, tournaments, instruction, and league play
- Social programs and activities for all
- Various physical fitness programs, such as swimming lessons, exercise classes, etc.
Resident/Beach Passes are available online or in-person
- Concerts and Events
- Fodor Farm
- Forms and Permits
- Programs & Registrations
- Norwalk Recreation Leagues
- Resident Passes / Beach and Boat
- Videos of Norwalk's Parks, Beaches and Recreation Areas
The Park Maintenance Division also maintains 1,215 acres of grounds and property. In addition to city parks, and the grounds and fields at city schools, libraries, and cemeteries, the division also maintains and staffs the city's boat launching ramps, comfort stations, and boat moorings at Veterans Park. Additional facilities at Calf Pasture and Shady Beaches are also maintained by the Park Maintenance Division.