The Learn-To-Swim Program (LTS) provides children, ages four and older, with the skills needed to learn how to swim, as well as, how to stay safe in, on, and around the water.
2018 - 2019
UPDATED: WEDNESDAY AUGUST 8, 2018
REGISTRATION FOR THE FALL SESSIONS WILL BEGIN ON:
THURSDAY, AUGUST 30th at 7:00AM
* Children must be 4 years old as of the first day of class. NO EXCEPTIONS !!!!
* You may register for only ONE TIME SLOT per session
* Classes are held at the Norwalk High School Pool
* Weekday classes in September and October will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays
* Weekend classes will begin in October and will be held on Saturdays and Sundays
* Level 1, Level 2, and Level 3 classes are 30 minutes in length
* Classes for Level 4 will be 30 - 45 minutes in length depending on the session
Registration will be held at the Recreation Office, Room 129 in City Hall
You can register online at: https://my.norwalkct.org/registration/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wb1000.html
Payment accepted: Credit Cards (Mastercard or Visa); Personal Check (with a CT License); Money Order
Registration will continue until all the classes are filled. If a class is full you can put your child on a waiting list
No new registrations will be accepted the first day of class
No registration will be accepted on the pool deck. Please register in the office or online.
THERE IS A $10.00 FEE FOR ANY CHANGES TO THE ORIGINAL REGISTRATION
RECREATION AND PARKS DEPARTMENT LINKS
Online registration: https://my.norwalkct.org/registration/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wb1000.html
Adult lesson information: http://www.norwalkct.org/index.aspx?nid=584
Private lesson information: http://www.norwalkct.org/index.aspx?nid=644
Apply for a job: https://www.governmentjobs.com/careers/norwalk
Please read the skill level information carefully so that your child can be placed in the appropriate group, which are arranged by skill level and age if possible. We also ask that everyone follow the NHS Pool rules. These rules help our swimmers and their families stay safe in the pool and pool areas.
For additional information on how to register, please view our registration policies.