Private lessons are offered by the Norwalk Recreation and Parks Department and provide a swimmer with one-on-one instruction.
These lessons are offered on a monthly basis and are held at the Norwalk High School Pool (at Norwalk High School, 23 Calvin Murphy Drive).
* Lessons are held on Sundays and are 20 minutes in length
* Lesson times are 2:10pm, 2:30pm, 2:50pm, 3:10pm
* There are several spots open in each time slot.
* Private lessons are available for children ages 3 and up (and adults), and are available for swimmers of all skill levels. Children age 3 may participate in private lessons only, and must be potty trained. * Lessons are $20.00 per and you register for each lesson separately.
* You may register for private lessons online or in the Recreation office (room 129 - City Hall)
* Please check your receipt for cancelation procedures.
FEBRUARY and MARCH REGISTRATON will begin on MONDAY, JANUARY 30th at 9:00AM.
FEBRUARY CLASS INFORMATION
ACTIVITY NUMBER: 200203 DATES: Feb. 12th, 26th
MARCH CLASS INFORMATION
ACTIVITY NUMBER: 300203 DATES: March 5th, 12th, 19th, 26th
* To register for any Recreation program online go to: https://my.norwalkct.org/registration/wbwsc/webtrac.wsc/wb1000.html
* All available spaces will be listed. If a time slot is filled you will be able to place your child on a waitlist. Waitlist students are not guaranteed a spot. If a spot opens up you will be notified.
* Registration is available online or in the office. Registration is not available over the phone or by email.