Recreation & Parks Learn-To-Swim Program
The Learn-To-Swim program (LTS) provides children with the skills needed to learn how to swim, as well as, how to stay safe in, on, and around the water.
LEARN-TO-SWIM PROGRAM -updated on MONDAY, JUNE 11th
STEW LEONARD III WATER SAFETY FOUNDATION and the
NORWALK RECREATION and PARKS DEPARTMENT will be sponsoring the July session of the LEARN-TO-SWIM PROGRAM
REGISTRATION: TUESDAY, JUNE 26TH AT 7:00AM (walk-in and online)
* Group lessons available for LEVEL 1 and LEVEL 2 ONLY
* Children must be 4 years old as of the first day of class - NO EXCEPTIONS
* Classes are held Tuesday through Friday and will be 30 minutes in length
* There will be six sessions offered - you may sign up for all six sessions.
* You may only sign up for ONE TIME SLOT per session
* Each session is $5.00 per child
* Classes will be held at Calf Pasture beach (Sessions 1, 3, 4, 6) and the NHS Pool (sessions 2 and 5)
Each week is a separate session. You may register for one, two, three, four, five or all six sessions.
CLASS DATES and TIMES:
DATES TIMES LOCATION
SESSION #1 - JULY 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th 12:00pm, 12:30pm, 1:00pm, 1:30PM CALF PASTURE BEACH
SESSION #2 - JULY 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th 4:00PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM NHS POOL
SESSION #3 - JULY 17th, 18th, 19th, 20th 4:00PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM CALF PASTURE BEACH
SESSION #4 - JULY 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th 12:00PM, 12:30PM, 1:00PM, 1:30PM CALF PASTURE BEACH
SESSION #5 - JULY 24th, 25th, 26th, 27th 4:00PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM NHS POOL
SESSION #6 - JULY 31st, Aug 1ST, 2nd, 3rd 4:00PM, 4:30PM, 5:00PM, 5:30PM CALF PASTURE BEACH