MEDICAL & DENTAL INSURANCE
CIGNA is a company that the City of Norwalk contracts for medical and dental insurance. Claim forms for CIGNA include:
guide to myCIGNA, where customers can go to find doctors, manage their accounts; as well as, frequently asked questions about medical benefits.
City offers two health plans for its employees:
* Open Access Point of Service (OAPOS)
* High Deductible Health Plan with Health Saving Accounts (HDHP-HSA).
For details, please refer to your contract.
High Deductible Health Plan with Health Saving Accounts (HDHP-HSA)
HEALTH SAVINGS ACCOUNT (HSA)
- Long Term Investing Customer Brochure
- The sale of JPMorgan Chase’s HSA business to HSA Bank was approved January 13, 2015. Click here to read the Press Release.
- Cigna Choice Fund® HSA - Client Update
- HSA Accountholder Letter 12-12-2014
Open Access Point of Service (OAPOS)
For more details, please refer to your contract.
- FAQ - HDHP/HSA
- Master Preventive Guide
- A Guide to Cigna's Preventive Health Coverage for Health Care Professionals
- CIGNA HSA Video Tutorials - Visit the link to access demos on how to navigate HSA bank's member website, request HSA distributions or contributions.