Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alert
Change of Contractor Memo
Permit Information
The permit numbers you are issued (i.e., building, plumbing, heating, and electrical) are for the duration of the job. In the event of a termination with any contractor or sub-contractor the following information is required in writing:
  • License number of new contractor (with copy of license)
  • Name of new contractor and date of hire
  • Name of old contractor and date of termination
  • You telephone number and contact address

Please make sure that all workers are licensed and insured.

Contact Us
For further information about permits when changing project contractors, please contact the Building and Code Enforcement Department at (203) 854-7755.

On the Water, On the Move
Home Contact Us Privacy Policy Sitemap Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook
Tree City USAStorm Ready