125 East Ave.
Ph: (203) 854-7714
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The Department of Information Technology adds value to the City of Norwalk through the following efforts:
- Delivering high-quality, effective, reliable, sustainable, and secure information systems
- Developing and promoting consistent technical standards
- Fostering innovation and leadership in e-government in support of citizens, staff, visitors, business, and other government agencies
- Providing effective and efficient technical services and support to city departments and staff
- Reducing operating costs and promoting efficiency
The department does not provide technical support or consulting services to the general public, nor is the department responsible for the Norwalk Public School
system technology services.