Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alert
Fair Rent
Dedicated to Fairness Between Tenants & Landlords
Tenants may be able to file a complaint in the following instances:
  • If your landlord has demanded an increase in rent which you believe to be unjust 
  • If your landlord wants to charge you for utilities or services that used to be included in the rent
  • If you believe your present rent is unfair because your apartment has unsafe and unhealthy conditions

Helpful Information
The Fair Rent Commission office provides information to landlords and tenants regarding:

8:30AM - 5:00PM

Contact Us
The office accepts walk-ins and appointments. If you have any questions or would like to file a complaint, please contact Anna T. Keegan at (203) 854-7989 or stop by the office at City Hall:

125 East Ave.
Room 125
Norwalk, CT 06856


On the Water, On the Move
Home Contact Us Privacy Policy Sitemap Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook
Tree City USAStorm Ready