Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alert
General Government Employees
Pension resources for general government employees include:

Fire Department employees can access the following resources for pension information:

Access Police Department pension resources including:

For More Information
For more information about the City of Norwalk's pension plans and resources, please contact the Personnel and Labor Relations Department at (203) 854-7862.

On the Water, On the Move
Home Contact Us Privacy Policy Sitemap Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook
Tree City USAStorm Ready