Click to Home
Go To Search
Emergency Alert
Voluntary Retirement
The following are forms related to voluntary retirement from the City of Norwalk:

    For More Information
    For more information about these forms, please contact the Personnel and Labor Relations Department at (203) 854-7864/7716 or (203)854-7862.

    On the Water, On the Move
    Home Contact Us Privacy Policy Sitemap Copyright Notice Powered by CivicPlus Follow us on Twitter Find us on Facebook
    Tree City USAStorm Ready