Calf Pasture Beach Park (from I-95 North)
Directions from I-95 North
- Take I-95 north to Exit 16 (East Avenue).
- At the end of the ramp, take a right onto East Avenue.
- Go straight on East Avenue, where you will pass under a railroad bridge.
- Continue straight until you see a cemetery on your left. At the end of the cemetery, turn left on Cemetery Street.
- Bear right onto Gregory Boulevard.
- Continue down Gregory Boulevard and bear left onto Marvin Street.
- Take right onto Calf Pasture Beach Road. The entrance to the park fields is at end of road.
If you have any questions about how to get to Calf Pasture Beach Park, please contact the Recreation and Parks Department
at (203) 854-7806, Monday through Friday, between 8:00 am and 4:45 pm.