Complaints & Violations

To file a Zoning Complaint, please complete the Zoning Complaint Form. You can also mail a Zoning Complaint Form. Please note that anonymous complaints will not be received. 

For specific questions regarding a zoning enforcement matter, please email John Hayducky, Deputy Zoning Inspector or call him at 203.854.7960.

Follow this link to view the latest Citation Hearing Agenda

Zoning Enforcement

Zoning Enforcement staff members are responsible for: