The tax assessor for Norwalk discovers, lists, and values all taxable and exempt property in the City of Norwalk.
Property record cards, public access terminals, tax maps reflecting property boundaries, the city's street index, and Norwalk's sales indices are all available for public access.
Self-made copies cost $0.50 or $1.00 per page. Staff-made copies and requests for fax services cost $1 per page. The aforementioned indices are also available for purchase. This office will also provide custom-made computer files for the cost to fulfill the request.
The following resources are available through the tax assessor's office:
- 2018 Residential Appraised & Sale Value Map
- 2018 Revaluation Press Release - November 30, 2018
- 2018 Revaluation Public Meeting Presentation - November 20, 2018
- 2018 Revaluation Press Release - November 14, 2018
- Lookup My Real Estate Parcel Information
- Board of Assessment Appeals Information Link
- Elderly Tax Credit Information
- Personal Property Online Filing Page for 10/1/2018
- BOARD OF APPEALS SCHEDULING 2018 GL & 2017 SUPPLEMENTARY MOTOR VEHICLE..
- Assessment Appeals Handbook
- Appellant General Information
- 2018 GL Business Personal Property NOTICE TO FILE
- 2018 GL Business Personal Property Declaration - Blank
- 2018 M-65 Taxpayer Letter