The tax assessor for Norwalk discovers, lists, and values all taxable and exempt property in the City of Norwalk.
Property record cards, public access terminals, tax maps reflecting property boundaries, the living summary index, the city's street index, and Norwalk's sales indices are all available for public access.
Self-made copies cost $0.50 or $1.00 per page. Staff-made copies and requests for fax services cost $1 per page. The aforementioned indices are also available for purchase. This office will also provide custom-made computer files for the cost to fulfill the request.
The following resources are available through the tax assessor's office:
- Lookup My Real Estate Parcel Information
- Board of Assessment Appeals Information Link
- Elderly Tax Credit Information
- Personal Property Online Filing Page for 10/1/2018
- Schedule an Appeal for my 2018 GL REAL ESTATE, PERSONAL PROPERTY & 2017 SUPPLIMENTARY MOTOR VEHICLE..
- 2014 GRAND LIST COMPLETED - PRESS RELEASE
- 2013 GRAND LIST COMPLETED - PRESS RELEASE
- 2013 REAL PROPERTY REVALUATION BEGINS - PRESS RELEASE
- Calculate 2013 Revaluation Tax Impact
- Assessment Appeals Handbook
- Appellant General Information
- 2018 GL Business Personal Property NOTICE TO FILE
- 2018 GL Business Personal Property Declaration - Blank
- 2018 M-65 Taxpayer Letter