Community Flu Clinic
10 am - 2 pm
Veteran's Park (42 Seaview Avenue)
**REGISTRATION FOR THIS YEAR'S FLU CLINIC IS NOW CLOSED.**
If you pre-registered, please arrive on October 17 at your appointment time to get your flu shot from your car!
On the day of the clinic:
- Wear a mask.
- Please bring all insurance cards with you.
- Please wear short sleeves. You will remain in your car the entire time, so it’s important that the nurse has easy access to your upper arm. You will be vaccinated in the arm closest to the car window.
- The rain date for the clinic is October 24. Please visit www.norwalkhealth.com or www.facebook.com/norwalkhealth for any updates or announcements about the clinic. If the clinic is postponed because of bad weather, information will be posted there.
- If you have a fever or do not feel well on the day of the clinic, please stay home.
If you have any of the following health insurances, your insurance will cover the cost of your shot: Medicare Part B, Medicaid, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, ConnectiCare, HealthyCT, United, and Cigna. Please bring all your insurance cards with you.Otherwise, the standard flu vaccine, available to anyone 6 months and older, costs $25 per person. The high-dose flu vaccine is available for patients 65 and older and costs $50 per person. No one will be turned away because they are unable to pay.
You can take other simple steps to protect yourself and the people around you from the flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Get your flu shot from the Norwalk Health Department!
More Information about the Flu and Flu Shots
CDC Says “Take 3” Actions To Fight The Flu
CT Department of Health Flu Information