Walk-Up Flu Clinics
137 East Avenue, Norwalk, CT 06851
**By Appointment Only!**
- Tuesday, December 1, 2020: 4 pm - 6 pm (Register here.)
- Tuesday, December 8, 2020: 12:30 pm - 2 pm (Register here.)
- Tuesday, December 15, 2020: 4 pm - 6 pm (Register here.)
On the day of the clinic:
- If you have a fever or do not feel well on the day of the clinic, please stay home.
- When you arrive, please park and remain in your car. Call (203) 854-7254 to check in and receive further instructions.
- Wear a mask.
- Please bring all insurance cards with you.
- Please wear short sleeves for easy access to your upper arm.
If you have any of the following health insurances, your insurance will cover the cost of your shot: Medicare Part B, Medicaid, Anthem Blue Cross/Blue Shield, ConnectiCare, HealthyCT, United, Oxford, and Cigna. Please bring all your insurance cards with you.Otherwise, the standard flu vaccine, available to anyone 6 months and older, costs $25 per person. The high-dose flu vaccine is available for patients 65 and older and costs $50 per person. No one will be turned away because they are unable to pay.
You can take other simple steps to protect yourself and the people around you from the flu:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water
- Cover your nose and mouth when you sneeze or cough
- Stay home if you feel sick
- Get your flu shot from the Norwalk Health Department!
More Information about the Flu and Flu Shots
CDC Says “Take 3” Actions To Fight The Flu
CT Department of Health Flu Information