Sexual Health Clinic
At Health Department sexual health clinics, community members receive confidential examination, diagnosis, and treatment for most sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Clinics also offer education to reduce the risk of those infections and free hepatitis A and B vaccines and human papilloma virus (HPV) vaccines for all eligible clients. In addition, Health Department staff are available to speak and conduct educational programs for school and community groups.
Fees and Eligibility
The fee for services is $10 per visit; however, everyone is provided services regardless of the ability to pay. Services are available to females and males thirteen years of age and older. Identification is requested.
The sexual health clinic is currently open during the following hours
- Mondays: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Wednesdays: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm, 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm
- Fridays: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
COVID-19 Protocols:Clients must:
- Have an appointment
- Wear mask or face covering
- Answer questions about their symptoms, exposures, and travel history to determine if they can be seen.
More Information about Sexual Health
Information about Specific STDs
STD Fact Sheets
Get Yourself Tested (GYT)
HIV/AIDS Questions and Answers
Getting to Zero CT